|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Song memestolen from :iconkash-phia:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!
How do you feel today?
Because of you... (um what?)
What's your outlook on life?
Innocence (O_O interesting)
What does your family think of you?
Hate that I love you (Thank you Neyo and Rihanna =_=')
What do your friends think of you?
What do strangers think of you?
Little things (lol what)
What do your ex think of you?
We are never getting back together. (OMG I actually never have one yet but... again, how coincident!)
How's your love life?
Quiet... (Now it is... :iconotlplz
How will your love life be in the future?
Take a bow??????
Will you get married?
Kiss you!!! O_O
Are you good at school?
I want you back. (Yeah, I want my high school life back Y_Y)
Will you be successful?
In love with two ????
What song should they play on your birthday?
I should have kiss yo
Q: Which of your OC's reflects who you are best?ASDFQ_R)*QPFJGRJGHQ(U@*$WY&@--
:iconmingplz: I'm tired from school. Wednesdays are my longest days.
:iconlaze5plz: So here's a question for all of chus because I am bored but curious at the same time.
Which one of your OC's reflects who you are best? Name the best one or the best ONES if there's more that fits.
:iconohoho-plz: Me? It's definitely Yuu and Kana-chan.
- Happy-go-lucky for the most part (no wonder people think we're childish)
- Can be serious
- Is in fact very blunt
- Especially dangerous when angered
- Is a mage and I LOVE playing as mages in a lot of RPG games~
- Pfftththth... I don't think you need much explanation. This child here loves to mess around and troll people, feasting on their embarrassing/awkward moments.
- Very sarcastic.
Keep in Touch!
`anmari has been spreading her infectious positivity throughout our community for over 6 years. Throughout this time Ana has been at the core of all things devious, passionately developing an eclectic gallery, helping organise devmeets, participating in chat events and also recently completed dedicating her time as a Community Volunteer. We are absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for May 2013 to `anmari, congratulations! Read More